Even though I am not Irish I made several cards for my swaps this month in honor of the holiday. I've never made this many cards for St. Patrick's Day all at once, but it was lots of fun. As soon as I sat down to make one, my MOJO took off. I could not keep up with it. LOL! Here are 3 of the 5 cards that I came up with.
I will share the other two some time next week or as soon as I get my swaps in the mail. Tonight we are having corn beef and cabbage for dinner. I love having this once a year on St. Patrick's Day. It's super yummy! Have a ...
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:
Great cards Colleen...
Wow love the up do on your blogger header....
Hi Colleen,
Hey, you're on a roll here. Awesome cards and I LOVE your new header and the sparkling HK. Yummy, corned beef and cabbage is one of my faves. I can eat it for days in a row. I'm licking my chops now. Hee-hee. Enjoy your day.
Post a Comment