Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine's Day

I hope that all of you had a nice and memorable Valentine's Day sharing some extra love with your family and friends.  On Monday, my hubby and I took our kids out for their Valentine's Day dinner and gave each of them a gift with some items that they liked yesterday.  Yesterday my hubby and I went out on a "date" at a local steak house.
At work he surprised me with a big Sanrio bag full of Hello Kitty items exclusively from Japan.  I noticed the Sanrio bag at work, but thought it belonged to someone else.  As I walked by the bag, I thought to myself that whoever is receiving the bag is sure lucky.  Then I suddenly saw my name on it.  Yes, I was the lucky to person to receive the cute bag.  My kids surprised me with some cute Hello Kitty items too.  Here are some other fun gifts that I received.



Here is a close of up of the awesome heart shaped flowers that I received.
I feel very blest to showered with so much love by different people in my life.  I feel especially blest to experience God's unconditional love each day.  Stay tuned this week for some more Valentine's Day treats and cards that I have received.

1 comment:

Creations by Shirl said...

How sweet! What a pretty photo of both of you... and such pretty V-Day gifts... You are so well deserved by them....
Have a super weekend...
BTW - your envelope was sent out today...