Monday, February 13, 2012

Valentine's Day Gifts

By now all of you are probably done making all your Valentine treats for family and friends. I can't wait to visit different blogs to see what all of you had made.   I worked on mine Friday until 3am and for a few hours on Saturday for an hour after coming back Disneyland.  Tonight I have a few more to make for work for tomorrow.  This is what my hubby helped me put together for some family members and our kids' godparents.  We put their school pictures in the frames,


put them in a cellophane bag, and added a tag.  I die cutted a hard with my punch shot on white CS.  Then I punch red hearts out and textured it using the same die.  I wrote a message on the back from our kids on the back.
For some of our friends I put together some frames,


treat holders,

(I used the  Petite Pocket  die from Stampin Up to make the pocket and embossed it with the heart embossing folder from Cuttlebug.  Then I embossing one of the hearts from the "I (Heart) Hearts" stamp set from Stampin Up.), and these treat bags.


I hope that all of you will have a Valentine's Day full of love and lots of fun tomorrow.  Big hugs from my heart to yours!






3 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Happy V-Day to you too...
Love those cute projects you made...
Have a blessed day my friend...
Huggies to you too....

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Hi Colleen,
Thanks!!!! These are so sweet. Happy Valentine's Day to you too.

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Hi Colleen,
Me again. Please stop by my blog when you get a chance. I have an award for you. http://haveascraphappyday.blogspot.com/2012/02/double-sweet-award-from-leanne-and.html