Happy February! I can't believe that it's February already. January went by just too fast. I guess because it was such a busy month, the time just zoomed by. Today I would like to share some RAKs that I received recently from some good friends. These super cute Hello Kitty items are from ManLe. She is super talented not only with paper crafting, but with sewing too.
This 2012 planner and the Hawaiian cards are from Jen. She knows how much I love Hawaiian items so the way that she decorated the planner is the perfect style for me. The cards are awesome too.
These cookies are made by Sherri. She surprised my family and I with them at church last week. As usual what what she baked for us was super yummy.
Thank you my dear friends for the wonderful RAK.




1 comment:
Hey Colleen!
Awesome RAKS!
Hey when you have a chance please check your dates on your blog...
You are at least several days behind... you're posting says Feb 1 and today is the Feb 6th...LOL!!!!
Post a Comment