I feel so honored to be awarded the "Liebster Blog" award by my friend, Karen whom I met in blogland.
When I saw on her blog that she chose my blog as one of 5 blogs to give this award to it brightened my day. Some of you may wonder what this award is so here is a little introduction about it.
'Liebster' is a German for 'dearest.' The award is a 'share-the'love' arrangement given to inspirational bloggers with less than 200 followers.
Here is the to-do-list of any Liebster Award recipient:
1. Thank your Liebster Blog award presenter on your blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you.
3. Copy and paste the blog award on your blog.
4. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserves to be noticed.
5. Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment on their blog.
You're the best Karen (from http://haveascraphappyday.blogspot.com/)! Thank you so much for this awesome award. It means so much to me to receive this award from you. Thanks for being such an inspiration to me with such an amazing blog. Each time I log onto your blog I can't help but smile and be motivated to do some "crafting." Most of all I appreciate the friendship that God has blessed us with.
Now I need to choose 5 blogs to receive this award. What a difficult task! LOL!
4. Teri http://bigideastoo.blogspot.com/
5. Michelle http://mushiscreativeinspirations.blogspot.com/
When you get a chance be sure to check out thier blogs. I guarantee that you will not be disappointed.
BTW, I was able to do all 5 steps as the recipient of this award except for #2. I followed the directions that I was given to link back to the blogger who presented this award to me, but I was not able to do it. Since I was not able to directly do it, I left Karen's blog URL instead. :)

4 comments:
Congratulations on your award and thanks for stopping by.
Georgiana
Carson's Creations
hey girlie! thank you for hopping along with us during carri's birthday hop and becoming my newest follower! and congrats on your liebster award! :D
Hi Colleen,
Thanks so much for your sweet words. You are very deserving of this award. I'm so happy we met in blogland and treasure the friendship. Happy, happy crafting.
Thank you Colleen for selecting me for this awesome blog award! I am honored. As I have so little time to spend on the computer, I hope I find the time to post this award. Hugs!
Post a Comment