I think I am feelin' a bit tired still from all the fun that I had with my family during our 4 day weekend. I think I am getting too old to have so much fun all at once. LOL! :) Well, last week at work we had our annual Valentine's Day Secret Pal gift exchange. We were asked to give a specific person on staff a gift each day last week. By the end of the week what we surprised the person with is supposed to total no more than $20. I asked one of the good friends of my secret pal what she likes. I always like to surprise who I am paired up with items that that they like rather than some thing randomly. This is what I surprised her with.
I asked my hubby to write her a message on the first day. For the second day I gave her a frame that I decorated with bling and a bow.
She likes puppies so I got a stuffed a very cute one.
On the last day I gave her decorated heart container with chocolate inside. I also made her a gift card holder in a favorite two colors. I got her a gift card to one of her favorite restaurants. I put the gift card holder in the heart container. On the last day after she received my last gift she told me that she figured out who I was by the second day by my handwriting. I thought that she would not be able to figure it out since I wrote all her messages in handwriting. I usually "print." She said that she could still tell that the messages were from me. I need to do better to disguise my writing or have someone else write the messages for me next year. My secret pal was one of my good friends. I knew by the items that the person gave to me that he/she knows me pretty well, but I was not sure who the person was. This is what she showered me with.
It is always enjoy participating in the the Valentine's Day Secret Pal gift exchange at work. It was so much fun anticipating what my secret pal would surprise me with.

2 comments:
Hi Colleen~
I have an award for you, hop on by and grab it....
hugs~
These are so cute! I use to live in Hawaii. Moved from there last year and I miss those treats in your pictures!
I know you made your Secret's Pal day!
Post a Comment