It was a bit rough since last Thurs. My kids were sick for a few days prior to that. Then I got it. I think I got hit the hardest. I was in bed from Thurs. until Sat. Yes, it was that bad. I had a fever and the chills. I have not been this sick for a long time. Thankfully Sat. I felt much better and Sunday I was as good as new. I thank all of you that have been thinking of me and praying for me. I am doing good now. Just still coughing a bit. I was hoping to do some crafting with some new toys but did not get a chance to use any of them since I was sick. I did however get to dust off some new toys that I have had, but did not get a chance to use until Sunday to make some Valentine's Day treats. Stay tune for a picture of what I made soon. Today I would like to share the medallions/rosettes that my friend and I made. This is the one that I made for her.
This is what she came up with.
We thought it would be fun to make one for each other after she saw them at one of the Michaels craft stores. I think the ones we made look better than some of the ones at the store. :) What do you think?


2 comments:
They both are very pretty....love it!
Hi Colleen, you and your friend did a great job with the medallions. Can't wait to see your Valentine's Day treats. Hugs.
Post a Comment