Friday, December 2, 2011

The Wind Storm

I hope that everyone is doing well. Things on my end have continue to be super busy. Then with the winds in SoCal being as severe as they were on Wednesday night it has gotten life even more busy. I have been without power since 11pm that night which makes me super behind on my paperwork for work because it needs to be done on a computer. On top of that work was cancelled yesterday and today so meetings with parents as well as work that needs to be done I am behind on too. On the positive side... work was off for two days. I am also thankful to God for keeping my family and friends safe. This is how our yard looked after the wind storm.


We could not believe our eyes. Much of our neighborhood and surrounding cities look like this.

Please pray that our power will be fixed soon. Nevertheless everything in the refrigerator needs to be disposed of. YIKES!

2 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Oh my goodness Colleen~
I was reading about it on the internet and didn't think it was that serious, but looking at your pics - oh my poor thing.....especially to toss out all the food in the fridge....Yikes......I'm glad everyone's all okay.....

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

OMG, how awful. Hope your power has been restored. Oh, so sad you had to toss the food. Take care.