Friday, December 23, 2011

I Have Lots to Share

Yikes! Two more days until Chirstmas. I've been off from work since Wednesday, but it seems like I am doing things slower than I did when I was working. I must be getting tired. LOL! I saw on someone's Facebook post today that they wish that Christmas was 5 days away instead. I of course "LIKED" her post. Well, today I have several things that I would like to post. First are the cards from the tea swap for this month. This is what I made for Karen


and this is what she made for me.

Thanks again Karen for such a nice card and for the cute tea pouch. Next I would like to share what my son and I made together for his card exchange for his class. Each person was asked to make a card as part of their homework this week for the person that whose name they picked out from a bag. He used my Big Shot to emboss the background,

my circle punches for the snowman,

drew in the parts of the snowman's face, tore paper for the snow, put rhinestones on the snowflakes, glued all the parts of the card together,

and wrote a message in the card. I helped him punch out snowflakes and make a hat for his snowman. This is how the card that we made together turned out.

My son actually did most of the work. I just supervised. Before he went to bed he thanked me for helping him with the card and told me that he always likes making things with me. The last thing that I would like to share with you today is the yummy cookies that one of my friends dropped off at my house yesterday.

Before my friend and her hubby left I took a picture with them.

Thanks again Lorraine and John for taking time to make the cookies for me and for dropping them off. Okay, my blogging friends. Have a productive day! I am going to try to have a productive one. :)

No comments: