
My family and I continue to be very grateful that God kept us all safe despite how bad the winds were. Our city as well as the surrounding cities have been slowly recovering. Some of the cities still do not have power. Our backyard thankfully was cleaned up by Cal Trans yesterday. My family and I appreciate all of you for keeping us in your prayers and for your encouragement. Unfortunately I have not been doing much crafting for the past week. I am slowly getting back into it. :) Today I am going to share some projects from a punch art swap that I signed up for last month. I was paired up with a super creative person named Liz that lives in Australia. We were each asked to make a card and a gift with using at least two Stampin Up punches. Check out all the awesome items that she made and sent to me.

In the box she put a cute cupcake inside and and in the cone shaped basket she put some delicious Dove choclate.

The cupcake looks so realistic and good enough to eat. :) Unfortunately it's a candle. :( This is what I made to send to her.


The snowman is a little tablet. Stay tune for some more great ideas from the punch art swap that I signed up for. Have a great day!
2 comments:
What a cute Eskimo outfit Colleen... you look so cozy and warm over that thick outfit...
Great swap love what you made and recieved... awesome projects...
Hi Colleen,
So glad all is back to normal again following that nasty windstorm. Oh, I love your outfit. Actually, it's been quite cold here where I live in Hawaii especially when the north winds blow. An outfit like yours would've suit me just fine. LOL.
Love the swap goodies too. How fun.
Post a Comment