Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Some Special Treats

I attend a stamp club at a local Stampin Up demonstrators house once a month. I always have lots of fun with the ladies each month chatting and stamping away. This month was especially fun because we not only chatted and stamped, but we also surprised each other with some fun goodies for Chrismas. This is what I gave to each of the ladies.

Here is close up of the medallion that I made as tag.

Here are the fun treats that I received.



Thanks ladies for such wonderful and creative gifts. :)

2 comments:

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

WOW, how fun. Love all the goodies.

Creations by Shirl said...

Hi Colleen~
You are always a sweetheart giving from your heart..... love those medallions you made for them.. so pretty.... And wow you got alot of goodies back too....
Have a super day......