
This is what I gave to some of my co-workers. I was originally going to make a 3D pumpkin for each of them, but thought that wouldn't be wise due to my limited amount of time. I'll save the pumpkin idea for next year. :)


I made this using the Bigz Two Tags die from Stampin Up and put a tea bag inside. The stamp that I used is also from SU. I received this brillant idea from my friend Gail. Thanks Gail! :) A few other co-workers received these items along with a wreath tag.

For my family I gave them each a set of Fall towels, put it in a gift bag, and attached the same wreath tag as the one above. I printed out a picture of my kids and put it in the center of the wreath. Thanks for stopping by to see what I have to share. I hope that everyone will have a wonderful and Thanksgiving. Be sure to not eat too much ono food. :)
1 comment:
You are so thoughtful in sharing Colleen... That's what I admire with you....
Many big hugs to you~
Post a Comment