


We were all very amazed by the awesome decorations espeically at night. We also got to watch the Christmas parade twice. We loved it!


Before we left to the amusement park to go to the hotel we took pictures with some of the characters. They looked super festive in their outfits.


The next day we were going to spend part of the day at Disneyland, but the kids were too tired to go again. Instead we went Mrs. Knott's Chicken Restaurant at Knott's Berry Farm. We always love their fried chicken. We also tried their prime rib which was excellent too.


The kids loved the soup the best and I think for me it was a toss up between the prime rib and the parfait.

We enjoyed it so much that we are thinking about going there as an annual tradition for brunch. :) We did not go into the amusement park, but we did go shopping afterwards. The stores looked awesome all the Christmas decorations and fun items.



Before leaving I just had to take a picture with some of my favorte Peanuts characters.

Next to Hello Kitty they are my favorites. (Yes, they had some Hello Kitty Christmas items at one of the stores too.)

Being at Disneyland and at Knott's really got us into the groove of the Christmas season. Are you in the spirit of the season yet? Thanks for your patience in looking at and reading such a long post. I got a little carried away... it was too hard to pick and choose what to post since everything we did at Disneyland and Knott's were so much fun.
1 comment:
Beautiful pics Colleen...
I hope you made an album on your trip... I've never been to Disneyland, or anywhere close to something like that so I only can pretend in my dreams....you are so lucky to leave on the mainland where you can travel.....
Post a Comment