13+ guests attended his party. 13 of them were his friends and the rest were the parents of his friends. He had a Batman themed party so we purchased decorations with that theme. I usually made the decorations when the parties were at our house, but for the past two years I didn't since they were at Chucke Cheese.

I put little captions in the cups. One of them said "Have a dynamic party with Zach" and the other one said "You are good citizen for coming to Zach's party."
The captions are basically sayings that we think Batman would be found saying. We all had a wonderful time together eating pizza,

taking a picture with Chucke Cheese, and playing games. Before the kids played games we sang "happy birthday"

to my son and he got to go into a ticket blaster. He loved it!

Even the adults fun together. :)

Before the guests went home each of them got a bag with some goodies inside.

I CASED Batman that my good friend Fran made for Zach and put a message on it. I basically made a bigger version of what she made and changed the nose. Thanks Fran for such an awesome idea. Now that the tags are done for my son's party, it's time to finish up Thanksgiving goodies for family and friends. :)
1 comment:
Hey Colleen~
Looks like everyone had a blast over at Chucky Cheese.... Yummy on the pizza.....
Wishing you & your family a happy gobble gobble day....
Post a Comment