Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Two Cute Spiders

I hope that this post is finding everyone doing well and having lots of fun crafting. I have been doing my share of crafting this week with swaps that I signed up for along with prepping for my son's b-day party. I will be sharing what I have been working on soon. In the meantime though here are two more cards that I made last month. The first one is a card and tag that I made for my Card and Tag Swap using another cute spider stamp from Stampin Up. I stamped the spider on the one of the tags from the SU die called "Two Tags," punched the word window punch into my card after I embossed it, and slipped the tag into the slot.

Here is the card without the tag in it. (My apologies for the poor quality of the picture.)

Here is a card that I made for a friend that is similar to the spinner card that I posted yesterday. For this card however, I did not attach any string to the spider. I just punched a hole in the card and punched the spider out. Then I placed the punched spider into the whole of the card.

I had lots of fun last month using the cute spider stamps from SU.

1 comment:

Creations by Shirl said...

OMGosh Colleen~
This is only so cute too... Love how it slides out of that slot... Too good yeh you! love it....