Much gratitude and lots of love are being sent out from my family and my heart to all the veterans of the present and the past. May God bless them and their families in a special way.

My family and I celebrated "Veteran's Day" at Disneyland. There was a special ceremony for the veterans. It was awesome and very touching to see different nationalities unite as one to honor them.

It was not only magical to celebrate "Veteran's Day" there but the magic of the amusement park definitely made everyone even more in the mood for Christmas. The amusement park was decorated for the holidays already and Christmas music was playing throughout the park.


There were huge, gorgeous wreaths all around the park that represent different nationalities. This is one of my favorites.

Before I left the amusement park I decided to pitch in and help decorate by moving some heavy ornaments. :)
2 comments:
Hi Colleen~
Don't tell me that you made this crossstitch? love the HK that's for sure!!!!!!!!!
Wow you are so lucky you went to Disneyland......how fun...
Yes my dear I did get all your emails... And how great we have the same taste of stamps.... and I bet the same tast of food too... I love my Japanese food and Filipino dishese.....
Post a Comment