Saturday, July 23, 2011

Summer Cards

Happy Saturday! I hope that all of you are having a good one so far. It's been a nice relaxing one for me. I am so glad that we don't have much planned this weekend since our week days have been so busy. Today I would like to share what I received for my tea swap card this month from Dori from Hawaii. The theme for this month is "summer." She made me a cute easel card.

Thanks again Dori for the card and the teas that you sent to me. This is the card that I made for her.

Of course when I think of the word "summer" a Hawaiian themed comes to mind since that is my favorite place to vacation during the summer. I hope that all of you will have a nice rest of the weekend. Happy crafting and/or stamping!

No comments: