Tuesday, July 19, 2011

A Fun Filled Monday

It was such a fun day yesterday. All the fun started off with meeting my friend Gail for lunch at Little Tokyo.

Gail is visiting from SF. She is down here for her daughter's college orientation. Gail and I met through being swap partners for a tea swap that we participate in every month. We were both so excited when we found out that we will get to meet each other in person. Both of us gave each other a RAK. She included goodies for my family and I.


She put my goodies in a super cute bag that she decorated for me.

This is what I surprised her with.

Along with these items I gave her family cookies from Knott's Berry Farm.
Gail, thanks again for the gift and for taking time to have lunch with my family and I. We hope that you and your family enjoy your visit. After our yummy lunch we went to Disneyland for 9 fun filled hours. We hung out with my cousin and her family that are visiting from Seattle. Spending time with them last week was so much fun that we could not resist spending more time with them. :)

No comments: