It was initially very relaxing when I first started my summer break. This week and the rest of the month are going to be pretty packed. This week is espcially packed. At least it's packed with doing some fun stuff and not anything stressful. :) Today I would like to share with you what I made for last months secret sister swap. I usually like to follow a specific theme for my card and the RAK that I send to the person. I decided that a "butterfly theme" would be fun.

My SS received one of my many versions of the double embossing technique. Stay tune for the other color combos that I did using the same technique. She sent me these two awesome cards and a clear mount stamp set.

She did a great job coloring using her Copics. She picked the perfect image to ink up to make me a card too. I love monkeys. Thanks for stopping by today. Try to stay cool especially if you live in Southern California. It's been very hot!
No comments:
Post a Comment