Thursday, July 14, 2011

A Nice Evening With Some Good Friends

My family and I had the opportunity to have dinner and have a fun time with some good friends last night. Our friends made us a delicous Chinese dinner. The menu consisted of rice, dumplings, and brocolli. After dinner our kids got to play together and Benson and I had a chance to play with their twins.

My friend and I also has some time to do some crafting with the Cricut. She gave me a brief review of how to use the machine using one of my new favorite cartridges.

Both of us were supposed to surprise each other with some thing crafty. My friend did not have a chance to make her item for me yet, but this is what I made for her.

As you can see, I have been having lots of fun using my new die cut of the take out box. Before ending the evening together we had dessert.

We purchased a pretty and yummy mango cake for dessert. We all enjoyed the cake, but we think the twins enjoyed it the most. :) We also took a picture of our families together and of course the one of my good friend and I.

What a fun way to end our Wednesday. Thanks to the friends family for having us over for the evening.

No comments: