Friday, August 27, 2010

Two Cards With the Same Layout

I hope that all of you had a good week. This is my last full week of summer vacation before I go back to work. I have 3 more days left. :( I don't feel ready to back. I have been having too much fun. Since I need to go back to work next week I have been taking it a bit slower this week. I have not done as much crafting/stamping with exception of doing some tags for a swap. I will share them with you when I receive the swaps in the mail from my partner. Today I wanted to share a card with you using a layout that I have been having a lot of fun with. I posted a card with the same layout a few weeks ago. Here are two more. I hope that you are not sick of seeing cards using this layout. I have only made 3 all together. :)


I hope that find this layout fun and will want to try it out. If you decide to try it out, please be sure to let me see it. Have a great weekend!

No comments: