Wednesday, August 25, 2010

A Card Made Using My Favorite Set and Embossing Folder

I made another card using the level two hostess set from Stampin Up, Punched Poisies. Along with that set I used my favoirite embossing folder from SU, the Square Lattice. I love both of them. I have had so much fun using both of them.

Before I end this post for today I wanted to share what one of our good friends sent to us a few weeks ago as our belated anniversary gift. They sent us a beautiful Christian anniversary card that is as nice as a handmade card (They know how much I like cherry blossoms.)

and a very generous giftcard to Islands. They gave it to us from Islands to remind us of our happy times in Hawaii. They know how much we like being there. I hope that this post is finding all of you doing well. Have a great rest of the week.

No comments: