
This is the card she made for me and the 5 stamped images that she included.

I have two other cute cards to share with you today from two of my good friends which by the way never ceases to amaze me with their creative cards. The first one is from Gracie. She mailed this card to me in May, but I did not get a chance to post it until now. So sorry for the delay Grace. Check out her coloring using her Copics. Wish I could color like that.

The second card is from Kris. She made a super cute side step card in two of my favorite colors. I told her how much I like the side step card that she posted on her blog and she was nice enough to make me one.

I continue to be inspired by the different cards I receive from swaps from different friends each month. I hope that you are too. :)
1 comment:
Super sweet RAK you got, sister!! Will be posting pics of your visit on my blog today. Big Hugs
Post a Comment