On Friday I went to several of my favorite stores and did some shopping. My parents took care of our kids, so Benson and I had some fun together and found some good and cute deals. One of the shops that we stopped at was Build a Bear. I received an invitation earlier during the week from them telling me that they will be having new Sanrio characters in the store on Friday through the weekend. I immdediately made reservations to save one of each of them to make. Here I am with my new friends.

Everyone in the store was looking at me like I was nuts. All the characters are very cute, but My Melody is my favorite.

I purchased clothes for each one, but only dressed Hello Kitty at the store. I purchased it for a friend and wanted to take a picture with it to e-mail to her as soon as she received it. Sorry, I am not posting a picture of HK because I want my friend ot be surprised when she receives it.
No comments:
Post a Comment