I hope that you are having a good week so far. My family and I have recovered from all the fun that we had at Disneyland over the weekend. We were there for 12 hours. Well, today I would like to share a some cards that I made for some of my swaps for this month with my friends. I was on a roll with making cards using one of the SU hostess sets- Punched Poisies. I think that set is one of my favorites now.

I have received two of the cards from my swaps so far. This super creative card and RAK is from Susanna.

I love how she wrapped the RAK up with polka dotted paper. Check out the cute sticker too.

This very cute card is from Gracie.

I love the DSP and the stamp from Dandelion Designs that she used. That's all I have to share for today. Have a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment