I stamped labels for my 46 students at school to put on the packages of Sour Patch Straws that I got for them. They love them so I thought it would be nice to surprise each one of them with a package for Christmas. Along with these packages I also purchase a few other treats for them for our party tomorrow.
This week my family and I received some very nice Chirstmas cards and newsletters. Here are 3 of the beutiful handstamped ones that I have received. It's funny that I received 2 of the same design from two different friends. I appreicate the 3 of you for taking time to make a card for me as well as all our other dear family members and friends that have sent us a card.
Just yesterday I received a package from my 12 Days of Christmas Swap Sister, Jeanne from Ohio. I was supposed to start opening a package each day starting from the 14th of this month and open one each day until Christmas.
Since I received my package 2 days late I got to open 3 of them today. (No worries Jeanne about my package arriving a little late. You have no control of the postal system.) I was a bit too tired to open 2 of them yesterday. Here are the 3 things that I have received. What cool things. I can't wait to open more. Stay tune for the other goodies that Jeanne has surprised me with.
Here are the tags that I traded with my friend Susanna. Along with the tags I also gave her a stamp that says "Hand Stamped With Aloha" with a hibiscus flower next to it. Just like me she loves Hawaiian things.
These are the tags that she made for me along with a some extra goodies. I love the Hawaiian post-its and the cute gingerbread man. He is much too cute to eat. :) Thanks Susanna for the cute cards and the goodies.
Last, but not least I would like to share a keychain that I made for my friend Kandy using one of my two of my dies from Sizzix. I also gave her a giant paperclip with a flower that I made using the scallop punch.
One side of the keychain has a verse on it and the other side has her initial. By the way that designer paper that I used is from SU. I think the paper is retired.
I am going to end this post for now to get starting on some tags and wrapping some kids for my co-workers. I need to get started on Kylie's b-day invitations too. Thanks for making time to look at my blog. I hope that all of you are having a good time preparing for Christmas and will be able to take some time to remember the true meaning of why we celebrate this season. Until next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment