Thursday, December 24, 2009

The Celebration, Cards, and Goodies Continue

Tomorrow is Christmas. I cannot believe it's here already. My family and I started our celebrating early this year. We first visited a Live Navity on Saturday as I wrote about in an earlier post. Then yesterday we went to Disneyland. Disneyland is always lots of fun, but it was even more magical yesterday with all the Chrismtas lights and decorations. The most spectacular lights were on the castle and on Small World. We went on many rides, but Small World was the best. They added Christmas decorations to the entire ride and Christmas songs too.


The kids also had lots of fun watching the Christmas parade and the fireworks. We defintiely had a magical time celebrating Jesus birthday yesterday. Tomorrow of course is the main celebration that we will be having to celebrate Jesus birthday. We can't wait!
Before I head off to finish my last round of tags and putting gifts into gift bags, I wanted to share some more beautiful hand stamped cards that I received since my last post on Tuesday. The first card is from my once card swap partner Janice. She added a little package of goodies to apologize for the card being so late in being mailed. Thanks for beautiful card and the butterflies.

Here are some more beautiful cards. Aren't they great?

Last but not least is a Christmas RAK that my good friend Kris from Hawaii mailed to me and for the kids. We being good and saving it until tomorrow to open it. We can't wait!


She also sent me a very cute hula monkey ornament and a slider box full of goodies.

Here is an up close picture of the super cute money ornament. She knows how much I love monkeys. Thank you so much Kris for always being such a great friend and for being so generous and thoughtful. Zachy and Kylie says "Thanks" too.

My apologies that this post is not very long. I need to get to work on my tags so I don't have to stay up too late. I am still a bit tired from all the fun we had a Disneyland. Have a great evening preparing for tomorrow. :)

No comments: