
I have not done much stamping this week besides making this snowman "thank you" card for some friends and a few of my students. It was lots of fun using my scallop square die from Sizzix for the card and using my punches from Stampin Up to make the snowman. The head of the snowman is punched out with one of my big Marvy punches. The background of the card I stamped a snowflake using a versa mark pad. The "thank you" is from a word set fron Stamping Up.

I also made this calendar for a few friends using some of my flower punches. I made a calendar similar to this one a few years ago. I had some CD containers left so decided to make a few more.

I put the calendars in a CD holder so that it could be displayed. You never know you, you may be one of the fortunate people to receive this card and a calendar. :)

Besides my snowmen "thank you" cards I also put together some cards from Zachy and Kylie for them to give to relatives and friends. I purchased a card with some beautiful glittered snowflakes on them and coordinated it with one of the pictures that we took at Disneyland. Zachy wrote this letter that I xeroxed and put into each card. He did very well with sounding out each of the words.

Before ending this post, I wanted to share a few creative items and some RAK. These are the cute handmade tags that were attached to my gifts.

This is a RAK from my friend Pat S. She knows what a big fan I am of Hello Kitty. She surprised me with this cute package of candy that I received in the mail yesterday with a nice note that she decorated with a sticker of a monkey. (She remembers how much I like monkeys too.) Thanks Pat for your friendship and thoughtfulness.


These are the last 3 items that my Christmas Swap Sister sent to me. She gave me a package of decorative border, lace adhesive, and a pink and brown toiletry bag. I love colors. I like the inside of the bag more than the outside. Thanks Jeanne for remembering from my wish list what my favorite color combinations are and how much I like polka dots. I had a great time opening the presents that she gave to me for 12 days in a row and can't wait to get to use all the goodies. Let me know if you are interested in joining some fun swaps like I have.


I hope that you had lots of fun looking at my post for today. Take care!
No comments:
Post a Comment