prizes, face painting, and a coloring contest. Now onto some crafty creations. It just happens that I'm going to share some Hello Kitty crafty creations today. What a coincidence. This is what I made and sent to my Secret Sister last month.
The theme that we were asked to follow is to make some kind of treat holder. The treat holder is slightly different from the one that I made for my friend Gail that I posted in my previous post. I sent this card to my friend Grace, another dear friend that I swap cards with each month.
I hope that you enjoyed my Hello Kitty themed post.




1 comment:
I'm so glad you had a nice break from work and had fun last weekend. Hope this weekend is relaxing too. I bet Grace was thrilled with the happy mail she received from you. They are sweet and cute.
Post a Comment