It's always fun to receive "happy mail" especially when it includes some thing ono. :) A few weeks ago I received a delicious box of macadamian nut chocolate from a friend that lives in Hawaii. She also sent along some yummy tea and a super cute card.
I never had the flavors that she sent to me- guava, lychee, and pineapple. I can't wait to try them. Before ending this post I wanted to share a picture of the cashiers check that she sent to me.
It has a picture of a surfer on it. I think it's the best looking cashiers check I have ever seen since I am such a huge fan of Hawaii. My friend is sending me a check to pay me back for the California Starbucks gift cards that I got for her. Both of us like collecting giftcards from Starbucks with different names of states on them. Have a wonderful long weekend everyone!


1 comment:
That's one YUMMY swap you received from your sweet Hawaii friend. She made a very nice card too. The tea flavors sounds "deelish." Enjoy your LONG weekend.
Post a Comment