Monday, November 19, 2012

Gifts and Treats Given With Grateful Hearts

I hope that everyone had a good weekend.  I sure did and am grateful for that I have this week off from work.  This is the first year that the school distrct I work for has a week off for Thanksgiving.  The district that my kids' attend have this week off too.  All of us are super happy to get have a break this week. During this time of year, God reminds me even more how much I have to be grateful for.  To remind family and friends how much my family and I appreciate them, I suprise them with a little gift.  This is what I made for my co-workers/friends. Can you believe that I folded 32 of these?  Thanks to my hubby in helping me do the punching  I did not need to stay up too late making them. 


Here is a close up of one of the treat holdes with a piece of Reeces inside. (So sorry about the quality of this picture with a slight shadow.)


For long distance friends I made them these pockets using a die from SU, added a image from one of my HK stamp sets, and put a yummy chocolate treat inside.



I made pumpkin shaped tags to attach to the gifts for people in my family. 


Just in case your are wondering what that odd shaped item inside the bag is- it is a paper weight.


Last, but not least I made tags for my kids' to give to their teachers as well as the principal of their school to express their appreciate for each of them. 


I think it's always fun to surprise people in my life with some extra love.  Thanks for stopping by today.

1 comment:

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

OMG, you have been quite a busy gal. I can just imagine the huge smiles you gave to all the special people in your life. It must've really brightened their day. :-)