I hope that those of you who had Veteran's Day off yesterday had a relaxing long weekend. It's been a bit hectic at work and my plate is more full than usual at home so I am grateful for the extra day off. It was fun just to be able to relax and stay home with my family. :) On the weekend we went to two b-day parties- one that we planned and one that we attended. We gave my son a Batman themed b-day party with 10 of his friends at Chucke Cheese. My son was so excited about his party that he could not sleep. For once my hubby and I did not stay up until the wee hours of the morning prepping for the party. These are the decorations that we put together for the center pieces.
I made tags for the party favor tags and dog tags for each of his friends.
Here are the party favor bags.
Now that my son's b-day party is over, we need to start thinking of what to do and make for my daughter's b-day party for January.



No comments:
Post a Comment