Wednesday, June 29, 2011

A Big Shot Swap

Happy Wednesday! I hope that this post is finding everyone doing well. I have been doing good even though it's been so hot. My family and I are so happy that we have an A/C. I have finally got into the mood to craft/stamp again. :) I guess visiting different blogs have inspired me to work in some projects. All the blogs that I have visited have BTW been awesome. I will share with you what I have worked on shortly, but today I would like to show you some cards that I received from a Big Shot swap that I particpated in a few months ago. Check out the great cards that I received.

The top center one is the one that I made- the one with an owl. It is always so much fun using my Big Shot. I think that it is best crafting tool that I have purchased.

No comments: