
She had a really cute idea using the gingerbread man die back in December and since then I have not been able to find it. I even called Sizzix directly and they said that it is discontinued. I gave up after hunting low and high for it as well as e-mailing different friends to keep an eye out for it for me. A month ago my friend asked me if I still want the die and told her "yes." A week or two later she sent it to me. It was such an awesome surprise receiving it from her. It arrived at the perfect time to bring a smile to my face as I was going through some trials. I thank the Lord for using this particular friend to be such a blessing to me. I also thank the Lord for all my other friends that were praying for me as I was going through the trials.
1 comment:
What a sweet sweet RAK!! glad you finally got your hands on that gingerbread man! can't wait to see what you create with it! =D
Post a Comment