Sunday, June 5, 2011

A Memorable Sunday

Today was definitely a day full of many memorable events. This morning was Parents' Day at our church. Parents' Day is an event that the preschoolers and kindergarteners have to honor their mothers and fathers. We were blessed to see our daughter perform with her class. At the end of the program, my hubby and I got to share our testimony.

Both of us were nervous, but we praise God for opportunity to share this morning about how we helped our son accept Jesus into his heart at the end of March. We hope and pray that what we shared today was used by the Lord to speak to everyone in the audience in a very special way. We have definitely been touched by what He has done in our lives. Thank you to all of you who prayed for us. To help end our day we watch Kung Fu Panda 2. What an awesome movie it is. I can't wait to see the movie again. :)I hope that you had as wonderful of a Sunday as I did. Have a blessed week!

No comments: