Happy November everyone! I hope that you are all doing well. I can't believe that it is November already. All the fun will soon be starting with Thanksgiving and Christmas soon after. With all the holidays coming up, it is even more crazy for everyone including myself. Even with all our schedules becoming more hectic, I hope that all of us will not get too caught up in doing everything on our "to do list" and not get to enjoy it all and think about the real meaning behind the holidays. That is my prayer for myself too. Well, yesterday after church my family and I went to a local Sanrio store in honor of Hello Kitty's birthday. Ever since my daughter took a picture with her over the summer in Hawaii, it got her interested in Hello Kitty. Of course she still likes the princesses, fairies, and Dora much more. Here is a picture of me with Hello Kitty.

Besides getting to take a picture with Hello Kitty, there were also different games to play where you win tickets


to win prizes.

Here we are having a good time playing the games.



When I spun the wheel, it actually landed on "grand prize." I did not win a huge prize, but I did win 4 tickets.
The kids combined thier tickets to help me win a Hello Kitty stuffed animal dressed up as a black cat. They each also won a little coloring book. (My kids did good with playing the games. They were able to win a total of 14 tickets.) Here is the Hello Kitty and coloring books that that we won along with some goodie bags that they picked out during one of the games.

Here are the goodies that we received for attending the event.

Thanks for stopping by today. Stay tune for some cute creations this week.
1 comment:
Awesome stuff!!! Looks like you all had lots of fun!!! i won the same HK from our Sanrio store!!! hehehe! =D
Post a Comment