Friday, November 5, 2010

October's Tag Swap

Happy Friday! I am so happy that the weekend is just around the corner. :) Today I would like to share the tags that I made and received from a Christmas tag swap that I joined. I was paired up with my friend Teri for October. Here are the tags that I made for her.

Here is a close up view of the front of one of the tags.

I die cutted 3 snowflakes and put glitter on them. I glittered the front and back of each one. I stamped 3 of my Christmas Hello Kitty stamps on white CS and colored them with my Copics. Then I punched them out using one of my circle punches. I glued the circles with HK on the front of the tag and stamped "to" and "from" on the circles for the back of the snowflake.

Here are the cute tags that Teri made for me. Thanks for Teri for taking time to make me such cute and detailed tags. I especially like the bling that you used for the snowman's buttons and for the corners of the tag. That's all I have to share for today. Have a terrific weekend!

No comments: