Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Amazing Work

I do not have anything crafty to share today, besides the awesome works of art made with legos at Legoland that my family and I saw over the 4 day weekend. We went to San Diego for a mini vacation and went to Legoland for 2 out of the 4 days. The weather there was perfect. It felt very nice to get away for a bit. Here are a few of the many works of art that we saw.







We have been to Legoland many times and it never ceases to amaze us what they built with legos. Everytime we go there it feels like we have traveled all over the world in a few days. Besides seeing going to Legoland, we had fun going shopping,

eating yummy food,


and enjoyed walking on the pier.

I hope that all of you had as good 3 or 4 day weekend as my family and I did and is having a good week so far.

No comments: