Sunday, January 24, 2010

A Surprise and Some Thing Yummy

My good friend Diana from work surprised me with some goodies last week. The red packages are much too cute to use for Chinese New Year. Of course my favorite one is the one with Hello Kitty on it. She also gave me some Vietnamese coffee mix which was extra yummy and came in handy last week when it was cold and raining.

Thanks so much Diana for such wonderful treats. They surely made my day at work an even brighter one.
One other thing I wanted to share with you is a lovely Swedish Sandwich cake that I had the yummy opportunity to eat at a stamping bruch workshop. All the food by the way was delicious, but this was by far the most creative. (I had to share this with all of you because I was so impressed by how fancy and creative it looked.) The lady that made it used a round piece of bread and sliced it into 3 layers. One layer had egg salad, the second one had meatballs, and the third layer had jelly. The outside of it had sour cream, cucumbers, tomatoes, ham and shrimps. This is the most fancy an d pretty sandwich I ever had. :)


I hope that all of you had a good weekend and is looking forward to starting another week. This will be an extra busy week for me as I will be making decorations and making party favor tags for my daughter's princess theme party this Saturday.
I am sorry that I don't have any stamping projects to share with you today. Hopefully I will be able to get some stuff done soon.

No comments: