Monday, January 18, 2010

Goodies Fit for a Princess

Happy Martin Luther King's Day! I hope that you are having a wonderful day off as we remember how a great man paved the way for equal rights and peace many years ago. For those of you who live in the Los Angeles area I hope that all of you are staying safe, warm and dry in this rain. I think it's supposed to be raining all week. Personally, I don't like the rain, but I know how much we need it so I am thankfulf for it.
For this mornings post, I want to share a swap that I recently signed up for. I signed up for a swap on Stamp Shack called the "Princess Spoiler." Each person that signs up fills out a wishlist. Each person that signed up gets to be a princess. Basically, one person for the next six months gets to be the princess and is showered with items that they wrote on their wishlist. The requirement is that we need to send things on the person's wishlist and needs to spend at least $15.
This month a lady named Faith is the princess. I can't wait to be the princess and get showered with things on my wishlist. :) Here are the fun goodies that I choose to shower Princess Faith with from her wishlist.

Besides the goodies from her wishlist I also made her a card using a crown from Quick Kutz and added texture to the card using one of thier embossing folders. I made the card using her favorite colors. (I decided that it would be fun to make a similar card each month using the reigning princess' favorite colors.)
Thanks for dropping by today. If I have time later on today I will post some cards that I have made and received.

No comments: