The principal at the school that I work at asked me to help them order some Hawaiian themed rubber stamps for the staff to use on the reward charts at the end of each intervention session. Hawaiian stamps match perfectly with the name of our intervention program- "Study Island." A few years ago I helped the school order some Hawaiian stamps. When the principal asked me if I can help them order some more I was more then happy to it. The stamps arrived straight from Hawaii today from a company called TAJ. They by the way have very cute stamps. Here are the stamps that I ordered for my school. Aren't they cute?

Because the principal, staff and students have been such a blessing to me, Benson and I decided to surprise them with the stamps as a special gift from our family. I praise God for each one of them and consider them just like family.

I put the stamps in this bright hot pink bag and made a tag to attach to it.
I know that I promised some pictures of the decorations that Benson and I have been working on, but they are still in the works. I promise that the next post will have pictures of them. Until then, take care!
No comments:
Post a Comment