Since my kids went back to school last week and since I have been preparing to go back to work, I have been very behind with posting swaps, my crafty creations, and my vacation to Oahu. I will continue sharing about my vacation in my next post for this week. Today I will be sharing what I put together for my co-workers for our first day back at work. I gave some of them decorated paperclips and some magnets, tablet, and notepad with a coordinating sunflower design. I attached a flower to each gift and put a magnet on the back of each flower. I made the flower using the punch from Stampin Up.
Can you believe that I made 26 flowers? LOL! As a tradition I take pictures with some of my co-workers who I consider some of my good friends. I unfortunately did not have a chance to take a picture with one of them.
Thanks for stopping by today.
3 comments:
That's so thoughtful of you Colleen. I am sure your co-workers love all your handmade gifts!
Your little gifts to your co-workers are great. Bet they put a big smile on their faces. Let me guess, you got that pretty dress on Oahu. :-) Have a wonderful weekend.
So sweet of you to make those gifts for your co-workers! Where do you work? I see you are wearing slippers to work so I guess it's not in an office.
Post a Comment