I am a bit behind in posting pictures of the cards that I have received and made for the monthly tea swap that I join. Last months' theme was to make a card and send two tea bags that represents where you live. Robyn (that lives in Hawaii) and I were paired up. When I thinking of what to make to represent SoCal too many ideas were racing through my mind. What I ended up making is a card with a Disney theme.
Here is the inside of it.
This is the fabulous holder that Robyn made for me with her card and tea bags in the pockets..
I think it is so cool that Robyn and I were paired up. It just happens that Robyn loves Disneyland and I love Hawaii. :)
1 comment:
Hi Colleen,
OMG what a FUN swap. Your Disney card is so colorful and cute. And Robyn sure created a neat card with all the pockets. It's always nice to receive happy mail huh?
Post a Comment