Monday, June 14, 2010

What a Blessing

I hope that all of you had a good weekend. I thank the Lord for a restful and quiet one with last week being such a busy and emotional week. Last week I had many end of the school year tasks and events to attend which made the week feel very long. To top it off a friend and co-worker passed away on Wed. Despite all these happenings God as usual was very good to me. He allowed various packages from some friends to arrive just in time to help lighten my load. This box was full of goodies from my friend Kris. It was full of goodies- edible and crafty ones for my family and I.

Among all the goodies in the box were some ono (delicous) Hawaiian snacks and some

very creative cards.

She also sent me my belated b-day gift.

Next is a Hello Kitty purse full of goodies and a GF stamp from my friend Michelle. She always makes such cute and creative items with her HK dies.

Here is how the purse looks when it is open.

Teri sent my way these very cute Smirk items as a "thank you" gift. I love the Smirks. They are so cute.

What a blessing it is to have such generous and thougtful friends. I thank the Lord for each of you ladies that sent these special packages my way full of their love. I also thank the Lord for each of you out there that have been praying for me and my friends family, friends, and school. It means so much to me to have all of you in my life. I thank the Lord for each of you too.

No comments: