Monday, June 28, 2010

Some Fun ATCs

I hope that all of you had good weekend. I had a very nice one with my family. Today I would like share some Artist Trading Card (ATC) swaps with you. I signed up for these swaps through "Stamp-Shack.com" I have signed up for different swaps for about 2 years now and have really enjoyed the wonderful ideas that I have received. The first of the ATCs I have to share are all embossed.

The second set are all ATCs using a monkey/Changito Monkey stamp. Aren't these monkey ATCs cute?

The last set of ATCs I would like to share exhibits the "Crayon Resist" technique which was super fun to do. I have done this technique before, but have not done it in awhile.

I hope that you like the ATCs that I shared and are now inspired to create some cards of your own. :) By the way, the first ATC in each set is the one that I created. Be sure to check back again soon for some more ATC swaps.

No comments: