Wednesday, June 16, 2010

May's Aloha RAK and a B-day Card

I hope that this post is finding everyone doing well. I have two more days of work and I will be off for the summer. I can't wait to be able to spend more time with family and friends and course to do some stamping. Today I would like to share what I made for my Aloha RAK partner for May, Jayne. The theme of the swap was flowers.

You can pull the portion that you write the message on out from the pot. I put the stamped images that I sent to my partner into the pot alogn with the message for her.

I don't have a swap to share from my partner. For some reason the person that was asked to send me a RAK did not. I hope that whoever she is she is doing okay.
A second card that I would like to share is a birthday card that I made for one of my friend's daughter, Cassidy. It was lots of fun making her this card and putting the glitter on the cupcake.

Thanks for stopping by today. I am now off to make some tags for my end of the year gifts for my co-workers as well as some graduations cards. I will be sure to share with you what I make as soon as they are done.

No comments: