Monday, November 23, 2009

What Have I Made and Received

I have received some more ATC swaps in the mail in the past weeks along with my package from my secret swap sister and my secret sister. Here are the swaps that I received. Like usual the card that I made is always the first one in the set of cards. This is the "Floral ATC Swap."




These are from my "Leaves ATC Swap."

The next two are Christmas tag swaps. The first one each person was asked to create a tag with a "snowman" theme.



For the second one each person was assigned a different symbol from Christmas and was asked to come up with a tag. The tags from both swaps are awesome- much too pretty to use.



This is from my swap sister that lives in Australia. She made me a beautiful box with matching cards inside. She also made me some cute tags and a very nice Christmas card.



I have had a secret sister Debbie from Stamp Shack for the past 3 months. This is what I have sent to her. Each month I suprised her with things with the themes "Thanksgiving," "things that have to do with the ocean," and "summer." I stuck to them because they are are favorite. I also added some bling and pop dots since it was on her wishlist. The last package that I sent to her I added 2 packages of my favoarite 100 calorie snacks. She wrote that she is on a diet so if I sent her any snacks to keep it small.





It's very funny my Secret Sister was also assigned to surprise me with gifts for three months. It was extra fun receiving goodies from her too. It was like Christmas for three month. :) Here are the sets of goodies that she sent to me.





These two cards are from my "One Card Swap" partner in Oct.- Anne from Arizona. She sent me two cards because the first one seemed to have gotten lost. It finally made it to my mailbox this month. She was nice enough to send me a second one.
Last but not least is a card from my friend Patty. She did such an awesome job with the build a bear die from Stampin Up. It took lots of time and patience to make the card. Thank you so much Patty for such a super cute card.
I think I am all caught up with what I have made recently and the cards/projects that I have received. I hope that you have been inspired. Happy stamping/crafting. See you again soon!

No comments: