Thursday, November 26, 2009
Happy Thanksgiving!
Happy Thanksgiving from my family to yours. We are thankful for each of you and feel very blest to have each of you in our lives.
We gave some people these things with a tag that I made with our family on it.
We gave other people these candles and tags that I made. They were lots of fun to make until it got to the wee hours in the early morning and I was not finished. I made a total of 30 candles and tags.
Here is the Thanksgiving card that I sent to some friends as well as for a all my swaps.
The quality of two of the pictures on this post are poor because I could not download the pictures on a particular chip. Benson found that the chip has a crack on the side of it which is causing the pictures on it to not be able to be downloaded. :( The next best thing was to put the chip into his Play Station for us to view the pictures on the TV screen. We took pictures of the items that I wanted to download off the screen.
Okay, it's time to watch a movie with my family before we go to our "Thanksgiving Feast." We were supposed to watch a DVD together last night, but we all ended up falling asleep early, even me. Have a blessed Thanksgiving and be sure to not eat too much. :)
Okay, it's time to watch a movie with my family before we go to our "Thanksgiving Feast." We were supposed to watch a DVD together last night, but we all ended up falling asleep early, even me. Have a blessed Thanksgiving and be sure to not eat too much. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment