On Monday I did make a card and gift for my swap sister. It is the swap that Dawn' had sign ups for. I have taken several of her online classes/turtorials and this is my third time joining her swap. I had a great time making a card and 3D project the past 2 times and loved all the stuff that I received from my swaps sisters so I thought it would be fun to participate in another swap. For this round we were asked to send our swap sister a hand stamped card, hand stamped gift, and a candy treat from our country. All accessories and stamps need to from SU. I made my swap sister Michelle that lives in Australia a card,a
pouch full of little Hershey bars, and included a mint chocolate 3 Musketeer.
Here is a close up picture of what I made.

It was so much fun using my new set from Stampin Up (Patterned Pines) for the corners of my cards that matched perfectly with one of their embossing folders-Petals of Plenty. I could not find a SU Christmas greetings big enough for my card. The greeting I was able to find is not a Christmas one but that was the one I was able to find that went with the size of my card. I thought the saying was fine since I stamped "Merry Christmas" inside. What do you think?
Besides making the goodies for my swap for my swap sister I unfortunately did not make anything else this week. I did however receive several of my ATC swaps in the mail. I sign up for some of the swaps from time to time at stamp-shack.com if anyone is interested in signing up for any. Here are the ones that I received. The first ATC in each set is the one that I made. Arent' they great?
Besides making the goodies for my swap for my swap sister I unfortunately did not make anything else this week. I did however receive several of my ATC swaps in the mail. I sign up for some of the swaps from time to time at stamp-shack.com if anyone is interested in signing up for any. Here are the ones that I received. The first ATC in each set is the one that I made. Arent' they great?
These are my Riley the Moose ATCs.
These are my monogram themed ones.
These are my monkey themed ATCs. Most of the people that participated in the swap as you can see used the Changito Monkey. He is one of my favorite monkeys.
These are my birthday themed swaps.

Besides receiving some of the ATCs swaps in the mail I received some goodies from my friend Teri. She surprises me from time to time with some a cool card that she has made along with some extra goodies. She did give me a bag full of M&Ms but unfortnately they have been eaten already. They are very yummy! I of course shared them with Benson and the kids. Thanks Teri for your RAK.
It was lots of fun looking at all the cool Hello Kitty items and art pieces.
No comments:
Post a Comment