Friday, August 3, 2012

Cards With a Red, White, and Blue Theme

I hope that everyone is having a good week so far and is having some time to craft.  Today I would like to share what I made and received for the Secret Sister Swap for last month.  The theme was to make some thing with the colors red, white, and blue in it.  Even though I love the patriotic colors, I felt stumped on what to make.  I played around with some ideas and finally came up with is card for Charleen.  I also sent her soem red, white, and blue bling and patriotic cardstock sticker of her pinwheel as a little RAK.


Miyuki made this very cute card for me and sent along these thoughtful RAK.  (Sorry about the quality of the picture.)


Thanks for spending some time with me today to see what I have to share.  Have have a nice weekend. God bless and take care!





2 comments:

miyukisan said...

Glad u liked the card!!

miyukisan said...

glad u liked the card!!